Roasted Persimmon Parfait
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp hot water
- 4 ripe but firm fuyu persimmons
1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Walnut Oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
1 1/2 Tbsp honey
1/4 cup roasted pistachios, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the honey in a small bowl with the hot water and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Peel the persimmons, cut them in half lengthwise and then slice them into 1-inch thick wedges. Arrange the slices in a baking dish, drizzle them with the honey mixture, cardamom and Roasted Walnut Oil.
- Roast the persimmons for 45 minutes spooning the pan juices over the top occasionally, and flipping at 20 minutes
Remove when tender and easily pierced with a knife.
- Meanwhile, combine honey and yogurt in a small bowl.
- To serve, divide yogurt onto four plates, top with a quarter of the persimmons, drizzle with any syrup and sprinkle the pistachios on top.