Sesame Miso Salad with Grapeseed Oil
Great light dressing to pair with greens. It works with pretty much anything.
- 2 tsp red miso
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp La Tourangelle Sesame Oil
1/3 cup La Tourangelle Grapeseed Oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped in thin ribbons Napa or savoy cabbage
- 1 cup arugula
- cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Blend the miso and Dijon mustard together and slowly add the rice wine vinegar blending as you go. Whisk in the sesame oil and grape seed oil.
- Chop the cabbage, slice cherry tomatoes in half, slice the chicken. Mix all ingredients with dressing and serve.