Spinach, Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Salad
A wonderful salad guaranteed to have your guests begging for the recipe. The combination of goat cheese, red pepper, red onion and garbanzo beans is like a marriage made in heaven. Each bite is a delight. Try it...you will love it!
- 3 tbsp. La Tourangelle Walnut Oil
- 1 tsp. brown sugar, or to taste
Fresh ground pepper
3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ red pepper, sliced and diced
- ½ cup garbanzo beans
- 3 ounces crumbled goat cheese (for topping)
- Toss salad ingredients together except cheese.
- Whisk together the walnut oil, brown sugar and pepper.
- Slowly add the lemon juice and whisk into walnut oil. Toss dressing with salad.
- Serve on 4 chilled plates and add crumbled goat cheese on top.