Sriracha Glazed Salmon
Platings and Pairings
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tablespoon La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 green onions chopped, for garnish
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Zucchini noodles, for serving
- In a large, shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, vinegar, ginger, and garlic. Add the salmon, skin side up, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
Remove salmon, reserving the marinade. Heat a large saute pan over medium-high and add the sesame oil. Sear the salmon on one side, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes longer. Reduce heat to low and add reserved marinade. Cover and cook until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes.
- Remove salmon to a platter and pour any sauce in skillet over top. Garnish with green onions.
- To the now empty skillet, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes and zucchini. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes until garlic is cooked and noodles are al dente.