Stir Fried Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- 8 oz. glass noodles
- 1/2 pound beef rib-eye (cut into ¼-inch thick strips)
- 6 oz. spinach
- 1 medium size carrot (cut into 2-inch strips)
- 1 package sliced white mushrooms
- 5 shiitake mushrooms
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons La Tourangelle Pan Asian Stir Fry Oil
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Soak noodles in lukewarm water until tender and drain water. In boiling water, blanch the spinach for 1 minute. Then, rinse it in cold water, squeeze the water out and cut it into 2-inch lengths.
Heat La Tourangelle Pan Asian Stir Fry Oil over medium-high heat. Stir fry carrot strips, beef and mushrooms and season with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil.
Add drained noodles and continue stir frying until the noodles are cooked.
In a large bowl, mix the noodles, beef, carrots, mushrooms, ¼ cup soy sauce, 1 table- spoon of La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil, 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Pan Asian Stir Fry Oil, the remaining sugar and fresh ground pepper.
Garnish with 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.