Strawberry Caprese Panzanella Salad
- 4 cups cubed bread
- 3 Tbsp La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sliced Strawberries
- 2-4 Cups Arugula Leaves
1/2 Cup Pine nuts
1/2 Cup basil leaves (torn)
- La Tourangelle Organic Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Burrata (or fresh mozzarella)
- Toss 4 cups cubed bread with 3 tablespoons La Tourangelle organic extra virgin olive oil, and a few pinches salt and pepper.
Toast in a 350 F oven until golden but still soft on the inside, 10-15 minutes. Let cool.
- Toss the toasted bread cubes with 2 cups sliced strawberries, 2-4 cups packed arugula leaves, a handful of pine nuts and torn basil leaves, and enough La Tourangelle Organic Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette to coat.
- Season to taste with pepper and flaky salt. Top with burrata or fresh mozzarella drizzled with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and serve.