Sun Coco Potato Chips with Avocado Mash
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes
- 1 750mL Can of La Tourangelle Organic Sun Coco Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 2 Large Avocados
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp. La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
- Cut potatoes and wash in cold water, to wash off starch.
- Bring oil in a large pot up to 375°F.
- Cut avocados in half and take out the seed. In a medium bowl, mash the avocado pulp with a fork.
- Add lemon juice, salt and garlic and combine. Drizzle avocado oil, which will keep avocado from oxidizing. You won’t need as much acid (lemon) so you really just taste the avocado. Taste and season accordingly.
- Gently place potato slices in Sun Coco oil and fry until crisp and golden brown. Remove from oil and place on a napkin to drain excess oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve with avocado mash immediately.