Blueberry Lemon Snack Cake
Blueberries + lemon, forever and ever! This easy summer cake needs no mixer and is made with our Roasted Walnut Oil
to make a tender crumb that's elusively rich in taste.
70 grams sweet rice flour
70 grams teff flour
85 grams oat flour
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
150 grams cane sugar
1/2 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
2 large eggs, room temp
1/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 heaping cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3-4 tablespoons milk
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flours, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together wet ingredients, until smooth. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until no flour streaks remain.
- Fold in blueberries. Spread batter into 8 inch cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Then refrigerate.
- When ready to eat, stir together glaze ingredients. Thin with small increments of milk if needed. Drizzle over cake. Top with zest of one lemon.
- Best served cold, straight from the refrigerator.
← Publicación más antigua
Publicación más reciente →