- 4 lbs of sweet potatoes (approximately 2.5 inches in diameter)
6 Tbsp La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse sea salt, a few pinches
- 1 cup coconut milk
Heaping 1/2 cup of Cowgirl Creamery Creme Fraiche
- 4 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Preheat oven to 375В°.
- Peel sweet potatoes, then slice crosswise as thinly and evenly as possible. (Between 1/8 and 1/16-inch is ideal.) If you have a mandoline, it will make the task far easier. If not, some patience and meticulous slicing work with a sharp knife will work just fine too.
- Brush a healthy coating of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 Tbsp) over the inside of an 8- 9-inch baking dish or skillet, and sprinkle with a pinch of coarse sea salt.
- Arrange potatoes in the dish, the brush with 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with the remaining salt. (A couple healthy pinches works well, but use your best judgment.)
Roast potatoes for around 1 hour and 15 minutes at 45-50 minutes, brush with remaining tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Continue to roast until the middle of the potatoes are tender and the tops begin to brown and crisp.
Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. While the potatoes are resting, whisk together the coconut milk, creme fraiche and sriracha in a saucepan over medium heat, until just warmed.
- Pour half of the sauce over top of the potatoes and sprinkle with half of the minced cilantro. Combine the remaining sauce and cilantro and serve alongside the potatoes, for guests to use as needed.