Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bark
- 12 oz. organic semisweet chocolate baking wafers (we love Guittard!)
1 tablespoon La Touragnelle Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Maldon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. On a sheet pan, toss pepitas with pumpkin seed oil. Toast in oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Season the toasted seeds with cinnamon and cayenne and set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water, stirring frequently.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Once the chocolate is melted, pour it onto the sheet pan and spread to 1/2 inch thickness using an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle toasted, seasoned pepitas and Maldon salt over the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 2 hours and then break into pieces to serve!