Floral Bath Soak
Delight Mom with a special home spa treatment. This all-natural floral bath soak soothes aching muscles and moisturizes dry skin. Nutrient-rich Coconut Oil helps keep skin feeling silky soft while the fragrant scent of essential oils keeps stress away. Mom will feel renewed and refreshed with a little DIY TLC this Mother's Day!
- 2 cups of Himalayan salts
- 1 cup of Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 12 drops of rose essential oil
- 1/2 cup of dried rose petals
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Grind a few dried rose buds with a mortar and pestle until slightly broken up.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well to combine.
- Spoon into a jar and seal. Keep in a cool, dry place for use.
- When ready to use, add 1/2 cup of the bath salts to a warm bath and soak all cares away.