Natural SPF Coconut Body Oil
Nourish your skin this summer with a moisturizing blend of Coconut and Avocado Oils. The natural SPF of these oils provides basic sunscreen protection without the greasy heaviness of a lotion. The added essential oils provide a lovely uplifting fragrance as well.
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (SPF 8)
- 1/4 cup Avocado Oil (SPF 15)
- 1 teaspoon essential oils of your choice (we used lavender)
- 1 teaspoon carrot seed oil (SPF 40) or red raspberry seed oil (SPF 30)
- Melt Coconut and Avocado Oils together over low heat. Let cool briefly.
- Add essential oils and carrot seed or red raspberry seed oil.
- Stir to combine and transfer to jar with lid.
- Apply to skin as needed.