Peach and Walnut Pork Chops
Lunches and Littles for the Feedfeed
Simple prep, real food ingredients, one pan and made in less than 30 minutes! Who says an elegant family meal has to be hard? La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil adds a sophisticated, rich taste to this dish.
- 4- 5 pork chops (bone-in or boneless will work too)
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 tablespoon La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle of rosemary
- 1/ 4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on all sides, then set aside.
- Next, in a small mixing bowl combine the following: walnut oil, honey, and vanilla. Mix until well combined, then set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add peach slices and rosemary. Then add about 1/4 of the oil/honey mixture and move peaches around to gently coat. Cook peaches until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes. Then, transfer peaches to a small dish. Cover.
- Next, in the same skillet (no need to clean it out) cook pork chops on both sides until golden brown. As you cook them add most of the remaining oil/honey mixture, and allow it to thicken in the pan/coat the chops as they cook.
- Once pork chops are almost done cooking add peaches back to the pan, along with the walnuts and thyme. Move nuts and peaches around to coat.
- Cover and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Then, pour any remaining oil/honey mixture on top, and serve immediately.