Peach and Walnut Pork Chops
Lunches and Littles for the Feedfeed
- 4- 5 pork chops (bone-in or boneless will work too)
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 tablespoon La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle of rosemary
- 1/ 4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on all sides, then set aside.
- Next, in a small mixing bowl combine the following: walnut oil, honey, and vanilla. Mix until well combined, then set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add peach slices and rosemary. Then add about 1/4 of the oil/honey mixture and move peaches around to gently coat. Cook peaches until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes. Then, transfer peaches to a small dish. Cover.
- Next, in the same skillet (no need to clean it out) cook pork chops on both sides until golden brown. As you cook them add most of the remaining oil/honey mixture, and allow it to thicken in the pan/coat the chops as they cook.
- Once pork chops are almost done cooking add peaches back to the pan, along with the walnuts and thyme. Move nuts and peaches around to coat.
- Cover and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Then, pour any remaining oil/honey mixture on top, and serve immediately.