Roasted Potatoes with Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and cubed into uniform chunks
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Tbsp Walnut Oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
For the potatoes
For the vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add the potatoes, garlic, and rosemary to a baking sheet, drizzle with the oil, tossing to coat, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes until crisp and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside, about 45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the potatoes are roasting, make the vinaigrette. Whisk together the oil, mustard, white wine vinegar and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the still-hot potatoes with the vinaigrette and serve warm.