Salmon Potato Salad
- 12 oz cured wild salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized wedges
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shelled peas (or frozen, thawed)
- 1-2 tbsp finely sliced scallions
- 2/3 cup finely chopped curly parsley
- 2 tbsp grain mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt + freshly cracked pepper
- Flake salt, to finish
- Boil potatoes, just-covered in simmering water, until tender when pierced with a sharp knife. Drain in a colander and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Drizzle oil, add mustard, vinegar, scallions, salt and pepper to taste, and toss gently to coat. When mixture is cooled to room temperature, add parsley and peas and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and arrange cured salmon on top.
- Finish with freshly cracked pepper, serve flake salt beside to taste, and serve.