Sheet Pan Vegetables
1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
1/2 lb carrots, cut lengthwise
1/2 lb petite potatoes, halved
- 2 large shallots, quartered
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss vegetables and 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large bowl.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and generously spray with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until at desired crispness.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.