Toasted Sesame oil - Shrimp/flank steak Marinade
Hart Farrell Hedberg
Shrimp and flank steak is perfect combo for the BBQ. Kick up the flavors with a simple Asian style marinade starring La Tourangelle Sesame Oil.
- Flank Steak
- Uncooked Shrimp
- Snap Peas
La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs. Fish Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbs. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Lightly Toasted Sesame Seeds (black or white)
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Wash meat, shrimp and snap peas, then place each in separate bowls.
Generously coat each in La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame Oil.
- In a separate bowl combine fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame seeds and green onions. Pour marinade over meat. Make marinade again, coat snap peas. Make marinade again, coat shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in the fridge for up to 6 hours for more intense flavor.
- Skewer everything.
- Grill until grill marks appear or until meat and shrimp are cooked through.