Ultra Small Batch Olive Oil Brownies With Tahini
This ultra small batch brownie recipe makes just 4 rich and chocolatey brownies, perfect size for 1-2 people, and can easily be a scaled up! And it requires no eggs or butter - vegan! La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil provides a lovely flavor and amazing texture. Recipe & Photo by Kristina Cho of @eatchofood
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp hot coffee or hot water
- 2 tbsp tahini or other loose nut butter
- Flakey salt - optional topping
La Tourangelle All Purpose Baking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, olive oil, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and hot coffee or water in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a rubber spatula until smooth. The batter will be thick.
Spray 4 molds of a cupcake tin with La Tourangelle All Purpose Baking Spray. Divide the batter between the 4 molds. Top each brownie with ВЅ tsp of tahini. Swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake the brownies for 20-22 minutes. Remove the brownies from the oven and top with a sprinkle of flakey salt. Allow the brownies to cool for at least 20 minutes before removing from the mold. Since there is no egg in the recipe, they are a little crumbly when fresh out of the oven. Allowing them to cool helps the brownies stick together.
- Run a small knife around the edge of the brownies and then carefully release the brownies. Enjoy!