5 Ingredient Grilled Salmon
- 2 lb salmon filet
- 1 tablespoon La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- large handful of fresh chopped herbs (Use what you have here - we love a combo of chives, parsley, and oregano)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a clean grill to medium temperature.
- While the grill heats, prepare the fish - Whisk together the olive oil, mustard, mayonnaise and chopped herbs in a small bowl. Season the salmon liberally with salt and pepper and then spread the mustard mixture over the flesh of the fillet.
- When the grill is ready, gently transfer the salmon onto the grates. Cover the grill and allow the salmon to cook (without flipping!) until it reaches your preferred doneness (about 15 - 17 minutes for medium depending on the thickness of the fish).
- Using a large metal spatula, remove the fish from the grill and allow to rest for 2 - 3 minutes before serving. Arrange on a platter and garnish with lemon if desired.