Apricot Coconut Oil Energy Bars
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Bark
- Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Line a 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place cashews in a food processor and process until nuts are evenly chopped, set aside.
- Put dried apricots in the food processor and process for 3-4 minutes to finely chop. Add shredded coconut, rolled oats, honey, Coconut Oil, chocolate chips and salt.
- Process until mixture comes together. Add the chopped cashews and pulse until well combined
- Gently fold in the cranberries and chocolate chips into the apricot-coconut mixture and firmly press into parchment-lined pan. Cover the bars and place in a freezer for one hour.
- Unmold the bars, trim ends and cut into even squares. Bars will last up to one month if stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
- NOTE: Feel free to add your own mix-ins during the last step- flax seed, sesame, dried cherries, candied ginger, white chocolate chips, etc.