Basil oil - Tomato. garlic Fish foil packet
- 8 oz cod (or other white fish)
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
3.5 tbsps La Tourangelle Basil Oil
- 1 tbsp dry white wine
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- ground black pepper
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat (about 400 degrees F).
- Place the fish in about 10 inches length aluminium foil.
- Arrange equal amounts of tomato and garlic over each piece of fish.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
Fold up creating a bowl with an opening.
- Whisk together 2.5 tbsps of La Tourangelle Basil oil, wine, and onion powder until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle the oil mixture all over the fish and tomatoes.
- Close the aluminium packet
- Place the packets right-side-up (with the tomatoes on top) directly on the grill. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Use a spatula to remove the packets from the grill, and plate.
- When done, open carefully the packet. Check to be sure fish is opaque and cooked through to the center. If fish is not cooked through, place back on the grill for 5-7 minutes more.
Top the fish with the remaining La Tourangelle Basil Oil.
- Serve the fish pockets directly in the foil to retain all of the flavors from the oil, wine, and seasoning.