This gentle and organic lip scrub will leave your pucker soft and moisturized. Organic Coconut Oil blends with coconut palm sugar and honey for a sweet, simple application. With such an easy all-natural recipe, you may never return to high-end cosmetics again!
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 Tbsp organic honey
- 1 small glass container
- 1 small bowl
- Spoons for mixing
- In your bowl, combine the 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil with the 1 Tbsp of honey. Mix until you reach a rich and thick consistency. Slowly add the coconut palm sugar.
- Transfer this to a small glass container. Please be sure to label the jar with the date that you made this and refrigerate.
- Once ready to apply, take a small dab with your fingers and gently exfoliate your lips. Leave for five minutes before rinsing with water. Apply a gentle balm or moisturizer to lips afterwards.
- Since homemade cosmetics lack preservatives, they will not last as long. Thus, this lip scrub should last you about two weeks as long as it is refrigerated.