Grilled Chicken Parchment Packets
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breast (cut into small chunks)
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch carrots (cut into small sticks)
- 1 bunch asparagus (cut in half)
- 1/2 lb small purple potatoes (halved)
- 1 large sweet potato (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4- 5 tbsp. La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp smoked or regular paprika
- 1 and 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all prepped produce with chicken in an extra large bowl. Next, combine all spices in a small dish. Set aside.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp of your La Tourangelle Garlic Oil over your chicken and veggies and toss to coat. Then sprinkle spices over mixture and toss a bit more to evenly cover.
- Using foil or parchment paper, place a good amount of the mixture - be sure to get a bit of everything! - into the center of your packet and then seal it up (parchment paper bags work!)
- Place packets on grill and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove from grill.
- Open packets, sprinkle with additional seasoning and remaining bit of oil (if desired). Mix and eat right out of packet (with no dishes to clean)!