Grilled Chicken Parchment Packets
These grilled parchment packets are bursting with fresh veggies, juicy chicken and flavorful La Tourangelle Garlic Oil. Other than the taste, can you guess our favorite part? NO DISHES!
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breast (cut into small chunks)
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch carrots (cut into small sticks)
- 1 bunch asparagus (cut in half)
- 1/2 lb small purple potatoes (halved)
- 1 large sweet potato (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4- 5 tbsp. La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp smoked or regular paprika
- 1 and 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all prepped produce with chicken in an extra large bowl. Next, combine all spices in a small dish. Set aside.
- Pour 3-4 tbsp of your La Tourangelle Garlic Oil over your chicken and veggies and toss to coat. Then sprinkle spices over mixture and toss a bit more to evenly cover.
- Using foil or parchment paper, place a good amount of the mixture - be sure to get a bit of everything! - into the center of your packet and then seal it up (parchment paper bags work!)
- Place packets on grill and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove from grill.
- Open packets, sprinkle with additional seasoning and remaining bit of oil (if desired). Mix and eat right out of packet (with no dishes to clean)!