- 1 personal-sized watermelon (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
4 Tbsp La Tourangelle Grapeseed Oil (spray oil for ease of use)
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lime zest (from 1 medium lime)
1/4 tsp paprika
- Lime wedges from zested lime, for serving
- Heat an outdoor gas grill to high or prepare a charcoal grill for direct heat grilling.
- Trim the ends off the watermelon. Stand the watermelon on one cut end, cut in half, then cut each half in half again. Cut the quarters into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Combine the salt, lime zest, chili powder, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the watermelon slices on both sides with the salt mixture, then rub the salt mixture in to create an even coating.
- Spray the grill with Grapeseed Oil to prevent sticking. Grill the watermelon until grill marks appear and the watermelon is warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the grilled watermelon on its own with lime wedges, topped with feta cheese or Greek yogurt, or as dessert with a scoop of ice cream.