Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
3 Tbsp La Tourangelle Garlic Oil
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 10 cloves of garlic, roasted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups ketchup
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup molasses
- ½ cup honey
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper
In a large dutch oven or pot add the infused garlic oil and bring up to temperature.
- Add diced onions and saute for about 8 minutes.
- Add roasted/raw garlic cloves and get them going with the onions.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If a smoother texture is desired, add mixture into a food processor and blend.