Yogurt Parfait with Pistachio Oil & Apricot Compote
- 3 Parfait serving cups
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
La Tourangelle Roasted Pistachio Oil
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
For the parfait
For the apricot compote
Make the compote
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook (about 10 minutes) until the apricots are pulpy and the water has cooked down to a syrupy consistency. Set aside.
Assemble the parfait
- Place a spoonful of the cooled compote into each parfait cup, followed by 1 cup Greek yogurt. Top with another spoonful of the compote, and sprinkle on the sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle on our Roasted Pistachio Oil and serve.