Avocado Hummus DipShare Pin It
Give your ordinary hummus a hint of green this St. Patrick’s Day with our buttery Avocado Oil. Creamy Hass avocados and chickpeas blend with flavorful tahini in this appetizer upgrade. Enjoy with spring vegetables like crisp cucumber, snow peas and bell pepper or slather over crispy bread and chips.
- 2 medium Hass avocados
- 15 oz. chickpeas
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ Tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ cup Avocado Oil, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- In a food processor, puree the avocados with the chickpeas, lemon juice and tahini.
- Add the 1/2 cup of Avocado Oil and puree until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl, drizzle with more Avocado Oil and serve with crudités, bread and chips.