Chocolate Fudge with PeanutsShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Fudge is one of the most satisfying gifts to receive during the holiday season. Our recipe adds roasted peanuts with Roasted Peanut Oil for a thoroughly flavorful combination of peanut and chocolate. The only challenge with this simple recipe will be trying to save enough for your loved ones!
- 2 1/4 cups (16 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 Tbsp Peanut Oil plus more for pan
- 1 cups sugar
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- With a pastry brush lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with Peanut Oil. Line pan with two pieces of parchment paper in both directions, leaving 2 inches of overhang on all sides. Brush parchment with peanut oil as well. Set aside.
- Place chocolate in a bowl. In a medium saucepan, combine cream, marshmallows, peanut oil, sugar, and salt over medium-high. Whisk until smooth. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute to allow chocolate to melt, then stir until smooth. Fold in the chopped peanuts. Pour into baking pan and refrigerate until set for a minimum of 3 hours. Cut fudge into 1 1/2-inch squares or rectangles. If you’d like, press a peanut into each square before serving or packing.
- Keeps for one week in the refrigerator. Enjoy!