Roasted Pistachio Oil MousseShare Pin It Print This Recipe
Searching for a dessert that is able to impress your dinner guests with a minimum amount of effort? Then look no further than this decadent mix of whipped cream and roasted pistachios. The smooth texture and rich taste of this pistachio oil mousse is a satisfying end to any meal.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp Pistachio Oil
- Grind the pistachios in a food processor with the salt.
- Whip the cream with the sugar.
- Fold the pistachios and pistachio oil into the whipped cream.
- Scoop into two dessert cups and serve.