- 1 med head of Green cabbage, sliced very finely
- 1 small head of Red cabbage, sliced very finely
- 2 large Carrots, shredded
- ½ Red onion, sliced very finely
1 cup of raw peanuts
¾ cup of chopped cilantro
½ cup of rice wine vinegar
½ cup La Tourangelle Toasted Sesame oil
¾ cup La Tourangelle Roasted Peanut oil
½ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne
- Sea salt min 2 tbsp, to taste
Mix all of the vegetables, half of the peanuts, and cilantro, tossing in a large bowl.
In the second bowl, mix the oil and the vinegar, then the spices, and last, slowly stir in sugar.
Pour the sauce over the vegetables and mix well.
Garnish with rest of peanuts and sprig of cilantro.