Avocado, Orange and Jicama Salad
- 3 navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small jicama (1 pound)—peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 Hass avocados, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, removing all of the bitter white pith. Working over a small bowl, cut in between the membranes to release the sections.
Squeeze the membranes over a bowl to extract the juice. Whisk in the lime juice, vinegar, Avocado Oil and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Add the jicama and let stand for 15 minutes.
Fold in the orange sections, avocado, feta and cilantro. Serve.