Caprese Salad with Whipped Ricotta
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
2 Tbsp La Tourangelle Basil Oil, divided
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Pulse the ricotta cheese, Basil Oil, salt and pepper until creamy and smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Combine the sliced tomatoes, zucchini, vinegar, remaining Basil Oil and pinch of sea salt in a mixing bowl.
- Divide the whipped ricotta into four bowls and top with the dressed veggies. Feel free to sprinkle fresh basil over the bowls before serving.