- Cut lamb into 1” cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add garlic oil, walnut oil, chili flakes, cumin seeds, salt, and cornstarch to the lamb. Mix until lamb is evenly coated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat.
- Assemble skewers by placing 2 pieces of lamb on a skewer, then 1 piece of scallion stalk, and continue until the skewer is complete.
- Grill skewers for a few minutes on each side until desired doneness.
← Older Post
Newer Post →