Fresh Fruit with Mint Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, torn
1/4 cup La Tourangelle Pistachio Oil
Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup melon, sliced
- 1 cup berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries or raspberries)
- 1 cup grapes (red or green)
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced
- (Feel free to experiment with any fresh summer fruits- peaches, cherries, cantaloupe, etc.)
- Combine chopped fruit into a large bowl.
- Mix Pistachio Oil with lime juice. Drizzle over fruit.
- Sprinkle torn mint leaves over the fruit salad and enjoy.