Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnut Oil
2 Dozen Cookies
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 2-1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Brown Rice Flour
- 1 cup La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 2 sticks of butter
- 2 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds or over stovetop. Pour into your main bowl.
- Incorporate regular flour, brown rice flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda into butter and stir until batter is smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, regular semi-sweet chocolate chips and continue stirring until dough is thick.
- Add walnut oil and stir well into batter. The dough will be slightly oily but it will help with the baking process.
- Fold mini chocolate chips into batter until evenly distributed throughout batter.
- Scoop tablespoon-size amounts of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to space dough 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes or until edges are starting to turn golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes- then enjoy!