1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup of pitted Medjool dates
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
5 Tbsp La Tourangelle Hazelnut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp flaky salt
- Crushed freeze dried raspberries
- Rose petals
- Flaky salt
- Dark chocolate
- Cacao powder
- Coconut dust
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
- Throw the almonds and hazelnuts into a Vitamix, blender, or food processor. Pulse on medium speed about five times to chop them roughly, and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pulse on medium another five times to bring it all together, using the tamper to help if using a Vitamix or blender, and then blend on high, mixing well with the tamper as you blend, briefly until combined. I usually turn it off to give the blender a rest, and then give it one more good go. Having a few almond chunks is normal (and yummy!).
- Scrape into a bowl and chill for about 30 minutes before forming into balls. Using your hands, form into balls. I used heaping tablespoon sized portions.
- To finish, dust with fun stuff like toasted coconut, bee pollen, cacao nibs, flower petals, crushed freeze dried raspberries, and flaky salt. You can even dip them in melted dark chocolate for an extra indulgent treat.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to one week.