Pea Pesto with Avocado Oil
- 1 cup fresh peas, uncooked, fresh out of the shell
- 1 cup fresh greens (we used half basil and half kale)
- 2 cloves garlic or 1/4 cup garlicky ramps chopped
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
1/2 cup La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the oil in a food processor or blender, and pulse till ingredients are chopped and starting to combine.
- With the machine now running at a low, consistent speed, begin to slowly drizzle Avocado Oil in till everything is smooth and combined.
- Taste your pesto! Add more salt if it is needed. Place in container in refrigerator,and keep for up to 10 days.