Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Dip
Simply Real Health
- 1 large head cauliflower
- ½ sweet onion
- 1 head garlic (or less if you prefer)
1 tbsp La Tourangelle Olive Oil
Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop cauliflower into florets and onion into half moons (bigger pieces so they don’t burn) and slice stem off of garlic head.
- Remove papery excess garlic skin, keeping the individual cloves in their skin.
- Add cloves and cauliflower to the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper. Roast for 25 minutes or until done. Slip skins off of the garlic cloves, and add onion, cauliflower and garlic to a blender.
- Add a tiny bit of water, olive oil and season with generous amounts of pepper, and sea salt. Blend until smooth. Serve warm or cold with your favorite veggies or chips!