Roasted Hazelnut Oil Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup Roasted Hazelnut Oil
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Hazelnuts
- Put oven in middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Put liners in muffin cups.
Whisk together pumpkin, La Tourangelle Roasted Hazelnut Oil, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, 1 1/4 cups sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until smooth, then whisk in flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir together cinnamon and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar in another bowl.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (each should be about three-fourths full), then sprinkle tops with cinnamon-sugar-hazelnut mixture. Bake until puffed and golden brown and wooden pick or skewer inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan on a rack five minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.