Roasted Pecan Oil Pancake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons La Tourangelle Pecan oil
- 1 large egg
- Stir together first 8 ingredients until well combined.
Whisk together buttermilk, oil, and egg in a bowl and add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large skillet. Cook pancakes 2 to 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn and cook other sides. Serve immediately.