Sauteed Spinach and Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Spinach or Baby Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Tbs. La Tourangelle Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbs. Butter or Ghee
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- Heat the coconut oil and butter (or ghee) over high heat in a medium skillet.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to deglaze the pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper, cook until the mushrooms are tender but not mushy.
- Add the spinach. Stir on low heat, just until the spinach wilts and serve.