Stone Fruit Basil Canapès
16 slices baguette, cut on the diagonal, about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons Basil Oil, divided
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 large stone fruit, medium-ripeness
- 1 pack (4 ounces) prosciutto
- Fresh Basil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange baguette slices on a rimmed baking sheet and brush both sides with 2 tablespoons Basil Oil. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, turning once, about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut stone fruit (we chose peach) into 16 thin slices. Cut Jambon de Bayonne into strips. Wrap each piece of fruit with a piece of prosciutto.
- Spread a tablespoon of ricotta on each crostini, add salt and pepper. Place a ham wrapped fruit on each. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon of Basil Oil, serve.