Sun Coco Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Hart Farrell Hedberg
Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Lay brussels sprouts on trimmed end and cut in half lengthwise.
- Pre-heat oils in oven-proof pan over high heat until the oils is shimmering (for best results, use a cast iron pan).
- Reduce heat down to medium high.
- Lay brussels spouts in pan cut side down.
- Sprinkle garlic cloves around pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow brussels sprouts to start browning on the cut side.
- Once the sprouts have begun browning, shake pan gently and place in oven for 20-30 minutes to roast.
- Gently shake the pan every 10 minutes to check on browning.
- The sprouts are done when they are nicely browned and the edges are starting to caramelize.
Drizzle with La Tourangelle Roasted Hazelnut Oil.