Walnut Oil Chocolate Brownie
- 6 tablespoons La Tourangelle Roasted Walnut Oil
- 10 oz Ghirardelli 72% Dark Chocolate Chips, divided
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons (175 g) sugar
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (90 g) all-purpose flour (or sweet rice flour for GF)
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 325ºF. Line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment on all sides, and lightly grease with pan spray.
- Place the oil and 1 and ½ cups (8oz) of chocolate chips in a small, microwave safe bowl. Melt together for 1 minute, stirring halfway through. Keep warm.
- Whip together eggs, sugar, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle on high until light and fluffy, 3-5 min. On medium speed, stir in vanilla and the warm chocolate mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder, mix on low to combine, scraping the sides and bottom of the bowl. Stir in remaining chips until evenly distributed.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs, 38-42 min. Cool completely, then cut into squares with a sharp knife, wiping in-between each cut.
- Store covered at room temperature for up to 3 days or refrigerated for up to 1 week.