Sticky Sesame Chicken WingsShare Pin It
Looking for a quick, easy and tasty recipe for Game Day? These sticky sesame chicken wings are packed with all the savory flavor notes that leave you licking your fingers after each bite. Toasted Sesame Oil provides a rich umami base for this hearty Asian-inspired appetizer.
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp coarse or kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp mild honey
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- Pinch of cayenne or dash of Sriracha
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a large shallow baking pan with foil and lightly oil it.
- Stir wings together with garlic, salt, soy, Hoisin Sauce, honey, Toasted Sesame Oil and cayenne or Sriracha until coated.
- Spread wings and any sauce that fell to the bottom of the bowl out on the prepared baking pan in one layer.
- Roast, turning over once, until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer wings to a large serving bowl and toss with sesame seeds and scallions. Enjoy!
Recipe from Smitten Kitchen