- 2 cups raw pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp La Tourangelle Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- A handful of fresh arugula
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place cubed pumpkin on a large baking sheet, toss with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sea salt. Roast in oven for 30 minutes or until you can pierce pieces with a fork. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
While the pumpkin is in the oven, whisk together Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil, maple syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Once the pumpkin has cooled, coat the cubes with the oil mixture and toss.
- Toast the slices of bread, spread goat cheese on each slice, then top with a spoonful of the pumpkin mixture.
- Finish with a couple pieces of arugula on each piece and serve immediately.