Refined Coconut Oil - Sauteed Shrimp
- 2 ½ tablespoons La Tourangelle Refined Coconut Oil
6 scallions, white parts thinly sliced, dark green parts sliced and reserved
1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound large shrimp, shelled
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt the coconut oil in the pan.
- Add the white scallion slices, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the coriander and cook 30 seconds more.
- Add the shrimp and salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the green scallion pieces and cook until just wilted, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Season with lemon juice and black pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.