Summer Poke Bowl
- ½ small ripe avocado
- ¼ cup Garlic Oil
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup chopped jalapeno, seeds removed
- Juice from 2 large limes: 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 lb. fresh ahi-tuna
- ½ cup thinly sliced pineapple
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ½ cup julienned red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ tbsp Garlic Oil
- Juice from one lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 bag Joy Loop cauliflower rice
- Zest from one lemon
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp Garlic Oil
- 1 tsp tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
Spicy Avocado Garlic Poke Sauce
Poke Bowl toppings
Garlic Lemon Cauliflower Rice Base
For the Garlic Lemon Cauliflower Rice
- In a frying pan or non-stick skillet, heat the Garlic Oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and stir fry until golden brown.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper, and stir fry for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and set the rice aside to cool.
For the Poke Bowl Topping
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the black beans, minced cilantro, diced bell peppers, diced jalapeno, garlic oil, salt, lime juice and cumin. Set the black bean salad aside for the poke assembly step.
- Rinse the tuna under cold water and pat with a paper towel to dry. Cut the tuna into ½ inch sized pieces. Set aside for the poke assembly step.
For the Poke Bowl
- In a medium sized serving bowl, place a ½ cup of the garlic lemon cauliflower rice.
- Place the pineapple slices, cucumber slices and julienned red bell peppers on top of the rice.
- Place a large scoop of the black bean salad on top of the rice.
- Place the diced tuna on top of the rice. Serve the poke bowl with the spicy avocado garlic sauce.