Sweet Dijon Pork Chops
Samantha Seneviratne for Food 52
1/2 cup La Tourangelle Sweet Dijon Dressing
- 1 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (about 1 вЂ“1 1/2 pound) 1/2 inch each
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup castelevetrano olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a resealable plastic bag combine dressing, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, garlic and pork chops. Make sure the chops are fully coated by the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Remove the pork from the marinade but don't wipe them clean. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high. Add the chops and cook until browned and a thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 140 to 145°F, 4 to 6 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the onions and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and cook, stirring, until softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the olives and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Add the pork chops and any accumulated juices and cook just until everything is warmed through. Top with additional parsley leaves and serve with lime wedges.